Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Friday, June 24, 2011

Breaking News! - Special Event Tuesday July 26

Hi Everyone!

If you are following my blog you will be the first to hear about this!

On Tuesday July 26th from 2pm to 8pm we are going to have a special event for you that involves your kids.

Join Author Dalen Keys as he comes in to read/sign/show off his book "Just a Quilt".  There is a also a quilt pattern called Chases Quilt that goes along with the book!  I have read it and it is a GREAT book!  The pattern is easy for any level quilter.  We will have the book and pattern on sale!

Bring your kids! Bring your grandkids and listen to Dalen do a reading of his book and get is signed!

I will put more on the email tomorrow but as my blog buddies you get first notice. 

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the book recommendation. I am always looking for new quilt related books to read to my kids!

    ReplyDelete