Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Learn Something New Every Day!

Hi All

You all know I do almost all of this stuff myself.  I do have a couple people who advise me and give me suggestions but right now it's all me.

I have great ideas.  Sometimes they work. Sometimes they don't.

Here's what I learned today.  I'll admit i don't learn something new every day. There are days i learn more than one and my brain explodes.......lol

If you would like to actually get notification when I post it's not the follow feature it's the subscribe.  I added the new gadget tonight and hopefully this will be what notifies you every time i post an blog entry!

remember the one with the most stash wins

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment