Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, June 26, 2011

What's New Sunday June 26th!

Good Sunday Morning

I logged in inventory again on Friday night! 

Superior Threads are restocked.  Or I thought they were. More sold out while the last shipment was coming in!  lol  So Superior Threads are half restocked!  If there is a color you really want let me know so I can make sure it's here for you!

SewLine Products are restocked.  We have the glue sticks, pencils and the gift set available!

Last but not least, some Christmas fabrics have come in!


These are reasonably priced too!  Remember there is a big Christmas Fabric Sale in July and these fabrics are included!

Ok.  I am off to work on the Pro-stitcher manual so that I can start teaching you all how to do it.  Thanks to my Guinea Pig, it was a very productive class!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment