Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Smart Phone Users

Evening all!

I wanted to pass along a new app that I think you I-phone and Droid users are going to love!

I have already installed it on my own new Droid!  How fun are our smartphones?  Well they just got funner!  (i know bad english.....lol)

Fons and Porters Creative Media People have come out with an App for your phone that is a Quilt Shop Locator!  Not all stores are on it yet since they are just starting out but it's really cool to play with.  It will either find your location and give you all the shops in your area or you can enter a zip of where you will be.

Here are the links:
Check out the new FREE Quilt Shop Locator apps!!!



Or in your market check search for Quilters Club of America or New Track Media.  I actually found it just with putting quilting in the search even though I had the link!

Enjoy and

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment