Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Saturday, July 30, 2011

Success Stories @July 30, 2011

Here is your bonus post for the weekend!  I probably should wait and hold out until Monday and post this but I'll give you a weekend goodie.

One of our sales associates, Verna had a GREAT idea so I'm acting upon it!

I take pictures of our students success stories for classes and for miscellaneous projects they bring in.  So instead of only a few making it into the newsleter I'm going to start posting them on the blog!

The ones you see below are from July's 101 class!  Great work ladies!






the next one is also a 101 success story.  From a previous class month though.


Isn't it amazing how different the same class quilt can look!

See you can do it too!  Next 101 class is in September on Tuesday nights.  If interested in making one of these beautiful quilts sign up!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment