Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, August 7, 2011

What's New @August 7th! and Jenn's Success Story

I am soooooo slow!

I admit it!  They say that is the first step admitting you have a problem.  I have a problem!  There is not enough hours in the day and bigger than that I forget to put things on my to do list!

So this post is a few days in coming but here is what new.

This is the Apple cider bolt.  If you like this one come in and check out the price!  You won't see many coming in under $10 and this one is wayy lower than that!



Downtown Line, Harvest Line and some Suedes colors!  I love them all!


Next up is My success story!  You all know how quickly I give up my gifts.  The first I have not downloaded the pic from my smart phone.  Maybe next time.  But stop in and see my placemats that are a birthday gift I made for a friend out of the Magnolia Line!

Now for the success story that I actually took a picture of!  I took Knitting 101 in July and I have caught the knitting bug!  God help me!  Just what I need another craft to do..........lol

Check out my two knitted scarves.  Both are Christmas gifts so they won't be on in display for long! Stop in and pick out the same yarn and make your own gifts!  Scarf #3 will probably be started tonight.  I forget how many I'm making in different color combos.  Then comes some washclothes!  Ugh!  Are you working on your Christmas gifts yet?  Tell me what your doing!  Inspire others and me to get our butts in gear.  Your not working on them yet.  Do you know Christmas is like 5 months away!



Ok off to finish working on the upcoming newletter.  It will be out next weekend!

Remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. I'm making a quilt for my nephew for Christmas as well as crocheting several scarves for family and friends. 5 months - I gotta kick it into high gear to get this all done!

    Lori K

    ReplyDelete