Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Coupon!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is something special for you who are on my facebook and my blog.   Print out this Coupon or show it to me on your smartphone!  I am not making a gimmick out of a tragedy.  Think of it that we are honoring those who died for us by continuing to live our lives to the fullest every day!  I really had to think long and hard before I did this coupon.  I probably shouldn't tell you that but you all know I'm honest in my thoughts on this blog.  So print out your coupon and come be with your friends on Saturday and get that item you really want!

How are you commemorating the day?  Let me know.  Share your story here on the blog if you would like.   I'm actually happy that  the 10th anniversary is happening on a Sunday.  A day of remembrance and Prayer should fall on a Sunday; seems fitting to me.  Plus I would not want to be in a corporate building on this anniversary.  The earthquake was bad enough.

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment