Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Daily Online Deal for Wednesday, September 21st!

Hi all

I had another of those cool graphical coupons for you but I suck and forgot to do it before I left the store and Comcast hates me and won't let me access the attachments to the email where they are stored.  UGH! GRRRR!

so for wednesday you just have to print out this blog.................lol


Wednesday's Daily Online Deal is......................................................

10% off all Books and Patterns!

Ok. 

remember the one with the most stash wins!

jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment