Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, September 11, 2011

What's New @ 9/10/11

Ok truthfully this was new days ago but I'm way behind as usual.

I keep thinking about all the stuff I want to do the week I'm off from the bank but I do not think I'm going to get it all done>  :-(  I need a PA ok or at least a clone of myself. at least a clone would probably listen to me better though.....lol

Ok so this is what's new.  Just a couple of bolts.

This first picture are two new bolts of 108" backing from Westrade Fabrics.  they are very very nice!



These are novelty fabrics.  Some girly stuff.  Some boy stuff, but most important all is under $9.00/yard!  One of our good deals that we found for you all!

Enjoy!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment