Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, September 25, 2011

What's New! and Success Stories!

Ok.  I am behind.  I think I took these pictures a week ago.

On the notions - Sewline is all re-stocked!  This includes the gift packs!

This first fabric is in the Quilts of Valor line that we had not previously gotten in.


Some new browns.  All three are in the same line.  The picture is not doing these justice especially the middle one!


You saw my placemats I did in Magnolia's?  This is the 3rd and final bolt in this line that i ordered! 

Now for Success Stories!
All these blocks are from this month's Shop Hop BOM!  Great Work Ladies!

Stay Tuned to Tuesday night!  I have a BIG BOM announcement for 2012!  You will find out about it first!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment