Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Thursday, October 20, 2011

Embroidery Greeting Cards

I own several Viking machines.  Two of the embroidery machines.  One I use at the store and one sits at home. 

One of my biggest regrets is that I do not have a lot of time to sew and embroider.  You would think it would be the opposite owning a Quilt Store.  Don't let it fool you.  Mom gets to sew a little bit more than I do just because I spend my time doing the paperwork and if I'm not trying to do a project I am doing the long arming for customers or volunteering to do other quilting.  I really need to stop that.....hahahahahaha.

So if you were in the store this past Saturday, I was actually getting to use my embroidery features of the machine.  I was putting Christmas designs on a project that mom is going to be doing as a class in December.  Sitting there I really miss doing Embroidery.

Also on Saturday. Jackie one of our awesome customers (Hi Jackie!) brought me in her latest embroidery project to show me.  I sooooooo want to make these.  I just got to find time!

They are embroidery greeting cards!  Of course my brain started to whirl at all the things I can make. 

You just use 60 or 65 card stock and your embroidery machine!  I can't wait to find the time to sit down and play with making these!

What do you all think?  Have you done these?  Would you buy them?  Would you do them in the future?

Aren't Jackie's cards pretty?  Great work!

Remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment