Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mr Snowman.........Installment 2

Mr Snowman is a week old!

Look how he has grown!

Time to start his head! 

My goal is to have him done before he is two weeks old.  My biggest problem to this is that I might run out of this yarn on his head.  Then I'll have to decide whether to rip out or make his head two toned..........lol  So that might slow me down............lol

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment