Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, October 16, 2011

Watch Mr Snowman Grow.............Installment 1

So if you have been reading my blog you know I'm knitting and my current project (other than all my Christmas scarves and the chemo cap) that I am knitting is a snowman.

So I thought we'd start a watch Mr Snowman/aka Fleury the Snowman grow.

Excitement!  Don't look at me like that.  Humour me...........lol

Day 1------------I wasn't very happy starting Fleury. I actually  hated Mr. Snowman.  Being a new knitter I had never knitted in the round so I had some learning to do.  Once I mastered (might be too strong of a word, but heck we'll go with it!), I re-started Fleury.

Isn't he pretty.......hahahahahaha

Day 3.  So On Monday it was Columbus day.  Figured after I did some long arming I would knit.  Isn't he growing fast!  My number of stitches = what they should.   WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!


Day 6.  OK, so I really should only be giving you one of these a day, but I just came up with this idea so let's go with it.  I like to say i am working on his lower tummy right now........lol  Once I have written this I'll go work on more.  We must have had a blizzard the way Fleury is growing!



Stay tuned to the amazing world of snowman growth! ha ha ha!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment