Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, October 31, 2011

What's new @Quilters Depot!

I will have to admit I had everything written down that had come in this week.  Ask me where the list is?  :-( 

Ok.  I will have to see what I remember.

The Pink yarn for Breast Cancer awareness is restocked!  If you are making chemo caps have them to me for December 1st.  We will do another collection in 2012 also!  So keep crocheting and knitting!

Bedrunner Books.  If you have come in and seen the sample Anita made from the book? The book is now restocked.  I do not think they will last so get your copy now!

Superior thread will be in on Monday or Tuesday.  I hope to have that logged in Wednesday night for everyone!

Handi Bobs are restocked!

I won't tell you about the stuff that came in and because it was UFO sold before it even hit the shelves.  Now aren't you disappointed you didnt' come to UFO?  lol

remember the one with the most stash wins!

and Happy Halloween!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment