Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black Friday Ad

Ok.  Here it is!  I am posting this earlier for you blog readers than to the email subscribers.

Listen carefully!  To print the coupons click where it says to click so that you can print it.  If you just try to print the webpage you will be cursing me.  I'm learning slowly but have new software and I need to find some classes and dummy books..............lol  Hoping Santa brings me lots of amazon cards so that I can supplement what he brought me early for Christmas and find those books!

I hope you enjoy our Black Friday Sale and that we see many of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/BlackFridayAd.html

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment