Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, November 28, 2011

Favorite Embroidery sites

Last week I introduced you to my favorite Machine Embroidery site, Stitch it Cheap.

I have others also.

My number two site that I go to when I'm looking for embroidery designs is Embroidery Library. is probably my number two site to go to.  http://www.emblibrary.com/   One of the things I love about them is that you can go back into your history and get your designs if you lose them.........lol

The other reason I love Embroidery Library are the projects.  If you go into the library of projects you can find almost anything to make.  When I am down on ideas that's where I go.  From in the hoop projects to Lace, it is the best place to get inspiration and the instructions you need to make gifts!

You can also find a lot of hints and helps through out the site!

Ok.  I am going to skip posting to you on Tuesday.  Stay tuned to Wednesday's post!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment