Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, November 27, 2011

I Fail Today at blogging!

I will admit I have kinda fallen down on planning blogs for the week.  We will see what we come up with.

It doesn't always have to be about Quilting and the store?  Does it?

So instead of unloading the camera today.  (ok I won't lie I don't know what I did with it.  I have to go search my purse.  I have a feeling it's still at the store though)  I made Christmas Candy.

Sometimes you just hae to put the long arming and the quilting and the paperwork aside and do other stuff.

I figured if I did not get the candy done my friends would de-friend me not only on facebook but in real life too........lol

So that's what today's blog is about.  Me not writing a blog because I did candy...........lol

I can't even take a picture for you because the camera is missing............lol

Hope you all enjoy the evening and Let's Go Steelers!

remember the one with the most chocolate wins!  (hahahahaha switched it on you!)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment