Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Saturday, November 19, 2011

Oooops on the emails..........

Well darn.  I hate computers.

For those of you who get notification by email.  You will see you had two emails.  Ignore the one that says tuesday.  that is tuesdays and it posted and I deleted but apparently it got attached to the emails.

does a twink of my witchy nose to make you forget you ever saw anything that you should not have seen yet.


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment