Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, November 20, 2011

Success Stories!

Wow!  I have sooooo many to show you!

Now you know I am always proud of all of you who finish things, but I'm going to start with my younger ones first today.  They probably won't read this because I have a feeling the don't follow my blog........lol

We are nearing the end of our first session of kids 101!  These are the quilts that belong to our two newest quilters.  Awesome work Liz an Annalise!  Andrae and I are very proud of you!  Keep up the good work and you will be done in no time! 

Do you have a youngster who wants to learn toquilt.  watch the newsletter classes will be starting again I think in February!



Next we have Christine's Pillow Case Dress!  Done in two hours!  You too can make this dress for a doll or a little girl in your life!


Next up are our Yo Yo Santa's!  Awesome work to Donna, JoAnn, Janet and Fran!











Last but not least here are our latest success stories for November's BOM!  There is still one class left but these are Peggy's, MaryAnn's and Jackie's Blocks!  I won't show you the silly pics we took just their blocks!




Great work this week ladies!  Let's see what we can finish during Sewing Circle Wednesday, Friday and Saturday and UFO Friday night!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment