Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Friday, November 18, 2011

TGIF!

TGIF to all of you out there!

Today we will keep it light and short since I have given you a lot of informaton this week! 

Next week stay tuned for an entry on my favorite embroidery sites and long arm design sites.

We will highlight one of my favorite sites with a personal interview with the owner Eliza!

Thank goodness for my Android.  You should see the list of blog entries coming up. No I wont' tell you.  I might have to shove a few unplanned ones in and don't want to dissapoint you.  ok.  hmmmm here's a tease.  Fabshop, sizing of quilts, sequal to just a quilt, help me plan the calendar.  and on and on..

have a great weekend!

remember the one wtih the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment