Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Blog = A Tease

Ok.  I was not sure what to post today from my list of blog ideas.

So instead here is your tease. 

What is on Sale on Friday?  Tune in tomorrow to your favorite blog and I you will get the news first!  Ok probably not by much but I promise to post earlier than usual so that you will have the news first!  Then emails will go out before we close on Wednesday evening.

By the way Wednesday evening is your last chance this month for the Happy Hour w/Anita on handquilting.  Dont' miss it!

sorry for the bold type face.  Some times I hate computers!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment