Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What Classes Would you like to see repeated?

Happy Last day of November!

Actually if you are on a fiscal year ending on 11/30 like we are at the bank. It's the last day of the year!  Ok actually that's not a good thing.........lol  Accoutants out there will know what I'm talking about.  3 weeks of horrible horrible h*ll starts tomorrow..........lol

Oh well.  Let's talk about more pleasing things.  Have there been classes that are longer than 2 weeks that you have missed that you would like repeated in 2012.  These are the classes that are a little bit too long to have on demand. 

If there have let me know and I will con, ummmm I mean ask them to repeat them........lol

Radiant Star -  This was a six week class if I remember right.  Mom's is still hanging in the store.  This is Andrae's sample



Or how about the Bear Paw Class?
8 weeks but you learn some really great skills in this class!



Would you like us to repeat the class we just finished for Christmas but do it in other colors.  The six halves class?



Or how about the BedRunner class?

In the knitting world is there something you want specifically.  Hats again, socks again, snowman again, sweaters, afghans.  You tell me and I'll pass on to Heather to give her ideas!

Ok.  I think those are the classes I can remember I wanted to ask you about, but if there are others then you let me know!

Ok.  no post now til Saturday.  I am having an uncreative week trying to come up with stuff to post and I still have not unloaded the camera from last week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment