Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My project: The Continuing growing Sock

Ok.  So I didn't work on it a lot in the past week.  Got a lot done on it on Christmas Eve.  I was getting frustrated and lost.  Thanks to JoAnn for setting me straight Friday night so I was able to continue.  Sometimes when you are working on a project and your new to the skill it always helps to have someone there to help!

That leads me to don't forget their is a sewing circle and UFO on Friday, the 30th and on New Years Eve Day there is also a Sewing Circle!  Got new projects from Christmas.  Get them going!  Christmas is right around the corner again............lol

Ok.  I got off the subject.  Here's my sock!  I took a picture of it on my foot so you could see that I am accomplishing something.  The second one is just hanging out.........lol

No comments:

Post a Comment