Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, December 19, 2011

My project week 3!

Hi ladies

Here is an update on my sock!

To me it looks like a dog sled at this point..........lol  I also started a second one while I was waiting for class to begin.

Hopefully it will be closer to being finished by end of next Sunday, but as a new knitter it's a little frustrating......lol    I want results and I want them now............lol


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment