Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Success Stories!

Evening everyone! 

Here are some success stories from last week!

Shop Hop BOM blocks



Next up are two knitting projects.  A Tam by Andrea and a sock by Joann.  I was going to use the picture of the sock when I showed you my project and say I had changed colors and finished but Joann did such a good job I'll actually give her credit.  lol

An No mine won't look like it because I have a baby foot and like short socks.........lol

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment