Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, December 11, 2011

What's New!

Happy Sunday!

So what did you do without a Steeler game to watch.

I finished long arming a customer's quilt.  I also got half of one pinned on to start next week.  Now It's paperwork time for the store.  Hopefully, I will have time to wrap a few gifts and then knit tonight.

So this week we got some GREAT fabrics in!

This first picture is of the two bolts of Generals Wives we were able to get in!  Man I am still upset about not being able to get more in <sigh>. 



The next is a lone yellow bolt with white dots.  I think we have some coordinates, but I can't remember!  lol


Now the next set I am so excited to show you.  We got a special from Quilting Treasures/VIP and we are passing the savings along to you!  The fabrics you see in this photo are priced to sell at $7.00/yd.  You know you cannot get fabrics of this quality that cheap right now!  Grab these while you can! 


Hope you all have a great week!


Remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment