Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, December 18, 2011

What's New!

Happy Sunday All

So what are you watching since the Steelers don't play until Monday night and the Pens played last night.  Did you watch the game?  It was a awesome one!

Me, I'm watching sappy Hallmark Christmas movies as I do my homework!  lol

So this week we have a couple new fabrics that have come in!

These are going to be in the lower price range.  I know you ladies like those.  I'm going to say around $8/yard but there might be a $7/yd in that pile too!


The next one are some new fabrics that are brand new from the distributors  This picture has one of my favorites in it.  Aren't those Penguins cute!  I might have to make another picture quilt and use this as my border.  Those whites aren't just white!  They have beautiful lines of shimmer in them!   The fourth one are cookies and cookie sayings!



Have a great rest of your weekend!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment