Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What's New!

I think I got off schedule this week of when I post what.  Oh well, it keeps you guessing......lol

We only had a couple of new fabrics come in!

Here is a picture of them!
I'd tell you what they are going to sell for but I forget.  It was a week ago when I logged them in.

Don't you just love the kitty cats, and the rainbows!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment