Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Knitting Weekly update.

Ok I was hoping to have a finished project to show you here.

I did have it done.  It was mom's winter headband, but ummmmmmm I screwed up.

When I took it off the circular needles I ummmmm kinda had twisted it at some point probably the very beginning.........lol  So that got ripped out and I have not gotten back to it........lol

What I have been working on is our Charity Project for the troops.  It's a knitted helmet liner!  If you are a knitter we have the patterns for you.  We would love to get at least a dozen of these to pass along.  So if your a knitter you still have time to get started.  Check with us on the specifics on colors!  We will have a class on the 28th at 9:30am for anyone who needs help or would just like to work with a bunch of ladies and have some fun!


I am on the first 6 inches of the bottom of the liner.  I think when i measured it i was about 3.25 inches in........lol 

Hopefully I will have more inspiring photos next week of stuff........lol

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment