Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Knitting This Week!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Hope the sunshine is putting you into a good mood before the rain arrives.

So this week I finished Mom's headband.  It fits this time and is not twisted!



And I'm cruising right along on the helmet liner.  That's actually a lie.  I had to rip 4 times to get the hat part of the liner started.  I kept twisting it and I have no idea what but I learned a new cast on by using the awesome wide world web........lol

My goal is to have the hat piece done so all I have to do in class is the ribbing around it.  That will enable me to start the one I want to make Dad for his Birthday and get ready for February's cardigan class!


I want to thank those who have already finished one of the helmet liners or more.  I can't wait until we are able to pass these on to our soldiers!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment