Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Thursday, January 26, 2012

Quilters Depot BOM 2012.............

Just a quick note that if you waited to sign up for the Mystery BOM for 2012 you waited too long.  The BOM is closed.  I actually took more people than I said I would.

Those of you who have signed up, I will send an email blast out around March 1st with final details!

Meanwhile here's a sneak peak for those of you who have signed up.  I'm working on the blocks as we speak and I took a pic of a partial completed one.........lol  And No these are my colors.  one of a kind so don't even think about asking for them.............lol  However, if i get my butt in gear and still have enough fabrics kits might be available during the summer............lol

Please don't say that's crooked.  The pieces aren't attached........lol  I was doing layout to make sure i knew what i was doing.........lol

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment