Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Success Stories!

My BOM'ers have been working really hard to get caught up since February we will be finishing the quilt!  Just in time for my mystery quilt which I have started working on so I dont' mess any of you up!  lol





Rest of these pictures are just random.  The bright orange quilt was a charity quilt for the Haiti project that we are involved in.  Wanted to show a picture of it because it's an awesome quilt by Jane and of my quilting.  The last pictures are the charity quilts we will be sending to the humane society for their February ball to auction off!




remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment