Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Saturday, January 28, 2012

This Week @

Ok.  I know I'm late!    Sorry about that.  A cold has hit me and I fell asleep when I got home from the store.

If you are a devoted this week@ reader you will see I continue to make changes to the web/html email.  I still have some work but it's getting there!

Here is the link Click me !if you didn't read it.  But do so you register that you have read it!


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment