Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 29, 2012

This Week's Knitting!

I finished my helmet liner!

I also have started number 2 in a different color for my dad's birthday party. And no it's not a surprise.  I made sure he wanted one before i started.......lol  Let's just see if I can get it done.........lol



I did get a comment it looks like a chocolate pac man............lol

Next week 7 of us start our cardigans!  Stay tuned for those pics.  God Bless our knitting Teacher........lol

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment