Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Thursday, January 19, 2012

Three Rivers Quilters 2012 Quilt Show

Hi all!

Alot of you who are my customers are members of the Three Rivers Quilters.  Some of you are not so this is more for you than them.  However,  I promised I would help to promote the upcoming quilt show on my blog so here I go!

The most important detail is that the theme this year is "Irish Chain"

Second is that they would like you to know you have until Monday, February 21, 2012 to enter the quilt show!  Go to their website:  http://www.threeriversquilters.org/  to get entry forms and more information!

Dates are:  March 29-31st 2012
Thursday March 29th................10 am to 7pm
Friday, March 30th...................10am to 5pm
Saturday, March 31st................9am to 2pm

Admission is $7. 
Reduced admission Thursday after 3pm is $5

IBEW Circuit Center - 5 Hot Metal St.  Southside

remember the one with the most stash wins!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment