Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, January 30, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot!

Well first I didnt' take a picture of them but we are loaded with knitpicks.

We have the harmony interchangeable kit back in!  We have some extra of the  40", 32" and 24" circular wires.  We have some of the separate sizes of the needles.  We also got the Acrylic Interchangeables in too!  I am excited to try some of these also. As always if you are a knitter and need knitpick items check with us and we will try to order them for you.  If you see me standing there fondling the needles just ignore me.  It's a sickness. I've controlled fondling the fabric just not the needles yet.

Here are some new fabrics that came in last week.  I love the first one!



The second picture are actually Christmas fabrics.  You really can't tell from the picture but they are all the sparkly glittery fabrics that you ladies love!

remember the one with the most stash wins!
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment