Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Friday, January 27, 2012

Wool Felt!

It's Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I thought I'd give you a bonus post this week.

If anyone is into wool felt or the bamboo felt check out this basket!  We bought wayyyyyyy too much felt when we ordered for the Beginner's Applique classes.  It was that or not get the colors we needed for the class!

If you are someone who is looking for the wool felt the prices on these pieces are if I may so Awesome!  Check out all the colors and come on in and get yourself some wool felt!

I hear a rumour it's hard to find.  I'd say not.  It's at our store!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment