Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, February 19, 2012

Knitting Update and What's New!

Ok.  I am combining these two posts because

a) I did not take pictures of any of the stuff that came in this week.  Basically everything was refills.  No new pretty fabric.........lol  However, you know the store is loaded with pretty fabrics.

b) I did knit this week.  However, i think it is goofed up and did not take any pictures because it looks pretty much like it did last week.  it's growing but you can't tell what it is yet.......lol  Hopefully, Tuesday night Heather will fix me up and I can continue.  Don't ask me what I did.  I have the right number of stitches just two rows earlier.  So that means I screwed up counting or i really added stitches that I shouldn't have.  I'm going to say the first, but who knows.

Have a great week and if your out tomorrow come visit me!  It's a bank holiday and I'll be at the store kitting BOM's!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment