Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Shop Hop Kickoff 2012! April 19th. Be there or Be square

Hi all!

Did i post about this already.  I swear I'm losing my mind!  By looking back I know I did but was hard to read.  I must have copied something from somewhere and what you get is hard to read.

So I am reposting because a)it's a slow week and I don't have ideas on blog posts.....lol b)it's too good not to know and remember that it's coming up!

For Shop Hop our theme is Around the Town.  The blocks are being produced and they are going to be really cute!  I cant' wait to get started on it.  Each block will be a building from around town!  We are a quilt store!

What you get if you come in and party with us on the April 19th.

April 19th VIQ day!

For $5 You will get:
Your VIQ sticker.
Charm Bracelet
First Charm for the bracelet.

Now during the shop hop you will be able to buy the Charm Braclet and the first charm for an additional amount ($8) as supplies last.  At every store instead of getting a free fat quarter this year you will be getting a unique charm for your bracelt.  Collect them all as you collect your blocks!

Ok.  I'll blog again on Saturday! 

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment