Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, March 25, 2012

Knitting this Week with Jenn and this week @Quilters Depot

Happy Sunday everyone!

I'll get to the excuses as to why there is not a finished cardigan in a minute.

First here is the link for this week @Quilters Depot.  Due to laziness by the time I get home on Saturdays this will be a staple on the Sunday blog with my knitting updates............lol   http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/ThisWeek@/thisweek@march26th.html

Now for the excuses.  I have no finished cardigan this week. :-( 

a)it was too freaking hot to have a wool sweater sitting in my lap.
b)it was too freaking hot to have a wool sweater sitting in my lap.
c)paperwork, paperwork, paperwork.
d)it was too freaking hot to have a wool sweater sitting in my lap.
e) i had to rip out my arm :-( and start it over.

Now I did knit.  Ok.  One night I knitted.  I worked on my helmet liner a little bit so that I didn't go stir crazy by not knitting and then Saturday i was working on it and realized i'm a dummy and somehow i screwed it totally up.  A whole in the armpit and i was knitting inside out.  sigh. So I ripped.  I think i have 20 some more rows.  it's cool today.  hopefully after I do all the paperwork I can knit during hockey and my favorite show Once Upon a Time.

So ummmmm I promise to have a finished picture next weekend! If not you can yell at me!

remember the one with the most excuses wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment