Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Thursday, March 15, 2012

Penguin Fun!

Ok.  I am a little low on things to blog about this week.

Now you all know we closed early last week so Mom and I could have a night off and go to the Pens game!

I took some pics of the Civic Arena (sad pics :-(  )  and some of the new Mario Statue. Only one good one came out but I thought I'd share with you!

Yes this had nothing to do about quilting!  lol




Ignore the people's faces we don't know.  Was too crowded to wait for a clear picture!

remember the one who loves hockey, wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment