Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Success stories Part 2

We made it to Over the Hump Day!  Can we make it to Friday?  Maybe seeing some success stories will help you!

This is a success story from our paper piecing class!  Yes these pictures are the ones I forgot to download last weekend.  When Mom uses her camera I get caught in the fact I'm always a week behind since I have not taken off the date stamp..........lol

Our second success story is a quilt a customer made for a bridging ceremony for the boy scouts!

The backing is one of our new ones!  Come in and get it for the boy scout in your life!



Great Work Everyone!

Remember to bring those finished projects in and you also can be in my blog!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment