Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, March 18, 2012

Success Stories @Quilters Depot day 1

Hi Ladies.

I am going to split up our Success Stories this week.  First I did forget Mom's camera.  So if she took your picture last week I'll unload it next weekend! 

So this post is about our paper piecing class!

Awesome work ladies!  They are all working on more projects!  The bird is Amazing! and look how different just changing your fabric makes your triangles!  The butterflies look alive to me too!

remember the one with the  most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment