Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Success Stories @Quilters Depot part 2

So I split the success stories up because the second set are our Knitting 101 students!  We have two younger students and we have a little bit older student. 

I just want you to see how well and how easily you can learn to knit.  I mean I did it.  These girls are doing it!  So can you!

First up is Jenn - good name for a knitter (hahahahahaha).  Jenn is our sales associates daughter.  Here are her scarves!  Awesome work!  Now Jenn is working on hats!


Next up are our first set of Quilting 101 Girls.  They are now knitting!

Awesome work ladies!  You can tell the difference from washcloth #1 to #2 which I think is awesome!  And our second young lady washcloth looks awesome also!  I love seeing the younger generations (man I'm old) pick up the crafty stuff that we love to do!  I forgot to add.  the purple ones smell like grape!  Our young student died her white wool with koolaid and got these beautiful colors and smells!




Keep up the great work and see you on the 31st for your next class!

remember the one with the most scarves and washcloths wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment