Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Success Stories @ Quilters Depot

Ok.  I only have one picture.  Most of our classes just started this week.  However, our papepiecing one is in steps.  First you learn flying geese and then you do the project you want.

So here are 3 of our flying geese!

Sorry I didn't get pics from the day ladies! I promise to get pictures of everyone's finished projects!

remember to bring in your projects even if they are not from classes and we will blog them!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment