Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, March 19, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot!

FABRIC FABRIC FABRIC!  and some yarn! 

I'll start with the Yarn!  Are you a knitter?  Make a Sock Monkey!   I think you may find a crochet pattern somwhere too. 
This takes me back to being a little girl.  One of my aunts gave me a sock monkey and i loved that thing!  Wonder if it still up in the attic.  I might have to go exploring.  If I don't return in a week send in help!  lol 

This yarn are the colors that make the Sock Monkey.  We also have free knitted patterns!
Maybe we can have a party for our Monkey's!  We can pay homage to Davey Jones and oh wait am I rambling and getting off track again?  lol





Next come the fabrics!

The first two are 108's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then we have the regular.  I really need to start making notes.  One of these sets are a lower price and then the others are regular price.  Sorry I really do not remember which ones are which.  So that means you have to stop in and see..........lol  No that's not a ploy I am really needing a brain transplant or a memory upgrade........lol





So stop in and check it out!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment