Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, March 26, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

Won't say Happy Monday.  It's been a yucky day even though the weather is not bad. Sometimes you have to do things as an adult, as an employee, or even as an employer that just causes you undue stress.  Today was a bunch of those things put together!

However, on the bright side of the store.  Look at the awesome things that came in last week!

First, Superior Variegated So Fine!  I am in LOVE with some of these colors so be warned I will be pushing it on you who I do quilting for.........lol    You can't tell how beautiful these are in the picture but would I lead you astray?  So come in and check these out!  They are on the white rack with the other So Fines!


Next Comes the fabrics!  These balloons are sooooo awesome!  Heather is already making a bargello out of this for the store sample!



These are beautiful fabrics!  Make a bargello maybe with some solids or marbles.  Makes great accents and great backing!


Two of these are kids fabrics, the red is an early or late (depends on your view) Christmas fabric.

I love my patriotrics!  Need a quick quilt or wall hanging.  Throw a border around this and go to town or great for placemats!

I am drooling over these.  4 colors 8 shades of sparkles!  I want that pink really really bad.  Not sure what other than for my stash but once again can you imagine a bargello out of this or a 101 quilt!

Some Orientals for your viewing and quilting pleasure!
Now you know I do not take notes as I log in and take notes.  Should I?  Maybe.  lol

Some of these fabrics are $8.50 a yard.  I'm not going to tell you which ones (even if I knew. hahahaha). If you like these come in and snatch them up and the bonus will be they are an awesome price too!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment