Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, April 22, 2012

Knitting This Week @Quilters Depot!

Happy Sunday.

Ok it's not as I write this.  grrrrrrr flyers.  Hopefully by the time this posts it will be better.

Ok. on to fun stuff.  I finished my helmet liner hours after I blogged last Sunday and I now have the beginnings of a dishcloth!  Hopefully tonight I can get the top half of that done.

First is the link for this Week @Quilters Depot!http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/ThisWeek@/thisweek@April23rd.html

Now for the pictures of my knitting.
This is my second finished helmet liner!

  

Second is the bottom half of the dishcloth I am making for Christmas.  My goal is to finish this for next weekend and work on my Cup Cozies too so I can make a list of the yarn I need.


Have a good week everyone!


remember the one with the most stash wins!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment