Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, April 15, 2012

This Week @Quilters Depot minus the knitting

Happy Sunday all.

Are you reading your new newsletter? Awesome if not what are you waiting for it's in your inbox!  Stupid me send it out at 8am and it actually woke me up since my phone was on.........lol  I might have to adjust that when i send it out on a weekend.......lol

So usually this is when I show you this week's knitting.  We'll skip that this week since I did not finish my helmet liner.  I'm on the face and will be done tonight but no picture.  Then I will decide what to work on.  You will get a picture of something since next Saturday is PHD knitting and I'll have to work on something!

So this Week @ Quilters Depot you will get two links one for this week @ and one for the newsletter.


This Week @Quilters Depot = http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/ThisWeek@/thisweek@april15th.html

Quilters Depot newest Newsletter = http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/images/Newsletters10/April_May12Newsletter.pdf


Have a great week and.............

remember the one who wins 4 out of 7 wins the series.  Are you reading this Penguins!  lol  Let's go Pens!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment