Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, April 16, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot!

Happy Monday.

Or well it's Monday is there anything actually called a Happy Monday?  I'm not sure....lol

Today, I will show you the couple of new fabrics that came in last week!

Do not if you can tell.  The first picture is of two fairy frosts.  I love fairy frost and am trying to build our collection of it as frequently as I can.  These are much brighter and prettier in person.  Come visit the fairies!



These might look like fairy frost since they are glittery but are not.  Come check these out.  Would make a great Bargello! 


That's all for this week! 

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment